Hi, I’m Mariah, a B2C freelance writer for hire. My focus is on bringing your product or service to creative writers, helping them feel motivated and inspired to write more through your tools, and turning your readers into consumers.
I’d love to discuss working with you, and write a blog post to push your readers’ creativity to their fullest potential with your writing product or service.
If any of this interests you, why not contact me and we can begin working to drive traffic and increase your sales through my content!
I can Provide:
- Straightforward, step-by-step guides on how writers can use your business’s tools to their fullest potential.
- Detailed and organized lists of writing products or services to help readers in need find the right tools!
- Strong SEO keywords placed strategically so they’ll best attract readers and generate consumers for your writing product or service.
- Engaging and well-crafted headlines to further drive traffic to your blog.
- I care about deadlines. Making sure you get your content within a timely manner is important to me, and I’ll communicate any expectations as clearly as possible to avoid wasting your time.
- I want to bring your business digestible, engaging content that’ll inspire your readers to write more with the tools you provide. Helping both writer and business reach their own individual goals of more writing and increased sales.
- I pride myself on quality writing. To ensure this quality, I make sure to go through multiple rounds of editing, place SEO keywords effectively throughout the blog post, and use a strong headline to best drive traffic to your business.
- I adore creative writing, and it’s always a joy to learn more about it. It’s why I love sharing what I know in easy-to-read and fun blog posts. I want creative writing to be as accessible as possible. And if I can help your business reach the writers in need of your tools, while also teaching creative writing, then I’d love to write for you!
My Other Works:
You can always check out my blog for a reference on my writing style (may I recommend my guide on creating a WordPress blog or a list of bookbinding companies?)
Hey, thanks for checking out my website! If you like what I do, go ahead and contact me so we can discuss working together!
I’d love to help you reach even more writers with my content, and bring more traffic and sales to your business.
Send me a message, and I’ll get back to you in about 2-3 business days.